Topics Katy Addresses For Various Audiences:
- Building A Values- Driven Business Brand Culture- Harness Employees
- General personal branding introductory talk
- Millennial issues impacting the personal and business brand
- Implicit bias and the personal brand
- Gender distinctions and the personal brand
- Conflict management to maintain a diverse workforce to keep the personal and business brands clear, consistent and compliant.
- Leadership Development via an effective personal brand
- Time, Stress and personal brand management
- Developing Resiliency In Your Brand
- It’s All Mental: Positive Psychology & Mastering Change
Click HERE to see a clip from one of Katy’s recent workshops.
Katy’s E-Speakers Profile
Other Upcoming Events
2017 First Quarter
• January 13- Personal Branding Bootcamp STARTS!, San Diego, CA
• January 18- Emotional Resonance Workshop for Musicians/Artists, Austin, TX
• January 19- Personal Branding Bootcamp , Bowling Green, KY
• January 25- Mitchell International Legal Department Retreat, San Diego, CA
• March 17- ABA TechShow Panel, Chicago, IL
2017 Second Quarter
• June 14- CFO Leadership Council Personal Branding Panel, San Diego, CA
• June 20- Marketing Radio Interview
• June 22- ABA Marketing Conference Panel, Boston, MA
2017 Third Quarter
• July 8- Personal Branding Bootcamp Immersion Style STARTS!, San Diego, CA
• July 14- ABA Career Center Webinar: Building Brand Culture.
• August 4- Building Culture Workshop, Carlsbad, CA
2016 First Quarter
• January 22- Personal Branding Bootcamp STARTS!, San Diego, CA
• February 4- ABA GP Solo Section Women’s Law Caucus Inaugural Meeting Speaker, San Diego, CA
• February 16- Emotional Resonance Factor Lunch and Learn, Austin, Texas
• February 18- AFWA Student Outreach Personal Branding for Job Success, San Diego, CA
• February 26- Emotional Resonance Factor Workshop and Networking Event, Pirch Headquarters, San Diego, CA
• February 28- Iranian-American Women’s Foundation Annual Leadership Conference, San Diego, CA
• March 18- Northwestern Mutual Life team training, Appleton, WI
• March 23- English, Lucas, Priest & Owsley, LLP, Bowling Green, KY
• March 24- University of Kentucky Bankruptcy Lawyers CLE Program, Lexington, KY
• April 14- PLNU Women in Work Event, San Diego, CA
• April 19- Personal Branding Bootcamp STARTS!, Austin, Texas
• April 29- Military Spouses Ms JD Branding Webinar
• April 30- San Diego County Bar Foundation Retreat, San Diego, CA
• June 2- MCLE 6th Annual Super Marketing Conference, Boston, MA
• June 10- Personal Branding Bootcamp STARTS!, San Diego, CA
• October 7- ABA Law Practice Division Branding CLE, New Orleans, LA
• November 21- Executive Women in Texas Government (EWTG) 30th Annual Professional Development Conference, Austin, TX
2015 First Quarter
• January 1-14- Being A Leader Conference, Dubai, UAE
• January 26- Bootcamp in Seattle, WA
• January 28- Girls Inc. Women’s Speakers Series, San Diego, CA
• February 16- Emotional Resonance Factor ™ Webinar
• February 27- Indiana University Law School and Alumni Speakers Series, Indianapolis, IN
• March 13- Personal Branding Bootcamp STARTS!, San Diego, CA
• April 13- Mitchell International Legal Retreat, San Diego, CA
• April 27-29- Austin, Texas
• May 6- International Trademark Association Annual Conference Women’s Power Breakfast, San Diego, CA
• June 5- ABA Law Practice Conference, Ethics CLE, Orlando, Florida
• June 14-17- MDRT Annual Meeting, New Orleans, Louisiana
• June 23-25- Austin, Texas
• August 15- Garcia, Hernandes, Sawhney & Bermudez, Legal Retreat, San Diego, CA
• October 2- ABA Women In Dispute Resolution Branding Webinar
• October 9- Personal Branding Bootcamp STARTS, San Diego!
• October 22- “Ask the Experts Legal Marketing” program- ABA Law Practice Division Fall Meeting, Greenville, SC
• October 23- ABA Lead Law Conference, Greenville, SC
2014 First Quarter
• January 10- Provisors, Orange County, CA
• January 21- Mother Attorneys Mentoring Association, Seattle, WA
• February 6-7- ABA Law Practice Meeting, Chicago, IL
• February 12- ABA Law Practice Division MCLE, “Ethics and Personal Branding: The Dos and Don’ts in Effectively Standing Out”, Webinar Series. Ethics credit has been requested.
• February 28- Kaiser Permanent, San Diego, CA
• March 6- Provisors, Orange County, CA
• March 11- Lawyers Club Professional Advancement Committee, San Diego, CA
• March 20-21- Duane Morris, LLP Women’s Initiative Workshop, Philadelphia, PA
• March 22- Leadership Council on Legal Diversity Conference, Dallas, TX
• April 29- The Canadian Institute, Women Lawyers Seminar, Montreal, Canada
• May 1-2- ABA Law Practice Meeting, St. Louis, MO
• May 5 & May 7- The Honor Foundation; Special Operations Forces Training, La Jolla, CA
• May 9- Provisors, Orange County, CA
• May 21- NAWBO BRAVO! Awards, Emcee, San Diego, CA
• June 10, June 18- San Diego Fire Chiefs Administrative Section, San Diego, CA
• July 24- Burns & McDonnell, Brea, CA
• July 28- Personal Branding Bootcamp STARTS!, Seattle, WA
• September 16-San Diego Fire Chiefs, San Diego, CA
• September18- Austin Music Industry Branding Webinar
• September20- Consumer Attorneys of San Diego 2014 Women Trial Lawyers Retreat, Indian Wells, CA
• September22- Bootcamp in Seattle, WA
• September 30- Austin Legal and Financial Adviser Branding Webinar
• October 17- Personal Branding Bootcamp STARTS, San Diego!
• October 27- Bootcamp in Seattle, WA
• November 7- ABA Law Practice Division Women Rainmakers Workshop, San Diego, CA
• November 13- North Carolina Bar Association Branding Webinar
• November 17- GOG luncheon speaker, Old Town, San Diego, CA
• November 24- Bootcamp in Seattle, WA
• December 13- Abelson Herron Halpern LLP firm event, Coronado, CA
• December 22- Bootcamp in Seattle, WA
Top 7 Reasons To Hire Katy:
- She not only brings personal and business branding expertise, but she brings passion.
- She is the branding and marketing expert.
- You get a lawyer and marketing/branding expert all in one.
- She has experience with many industries, including an insider’s perspective- she “gets” the people and the process.
- She guarantees your audience will benefit from her talk or else it is free.
- She inspires, entertains and educates each and every audience.
- Each talk is tailored to the audience guaranteeing freshness and authenticity.